Custodial Worker's Resource - Career Page
Welcome to another Resource for Custodians and Substitute Custodians
- Jobs and hiring resource page.
Looking for a Job? Try this:
Employer? Need to hire?
- Be on time for interviews
- Keep your ap and resumes updated
- Dress to suit the situation
- After interview Thank you Letter
- Intrested in custodial/janitorial? Be sure to check out the other pages in this site and also the forums listed on the home page.
- Find a mentor - one who is now working in the type of job you are seeking.
- Keep a list of references - a list of people who would have positive things to say about your work ethics and personality.
- Post a resume online and keep updated/fresh
- Make business cards with your online resume address/url on it as well as your contact info
- Take any classes to keep up in the field you are interested in
- Veterans be sure to check out your local veteran's office for leads and job search assistance
Training a crew? Starting a cleaning business?
These folks have great resources such as
training programs and instructional videos and more.
click here to visit The Janitorial Store
Got tips, anyone? Let me know and I'll try to post it here! email
© Custodial Worker's Resource
Last Update: 2/05/11